[3830] SEQP WW4SF(KG4IGC) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 25 12:04:51 EDT 2017

Solar Eclipse QSO Party

Call: WW4SF
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6:50

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:    7      7      3      15
   20:    4      3     23      22
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
    6:    0      0      0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   10     10     26      37  Total Score = 3,145

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Comments:  Only heard stations on 20 & 40, bands were in fair shape to the
North and midwest. Went outside around 1:15 PM
and started getting ready to watch the eclipse. Just our luck, right on time
with totality, the sky was wall to wall storm clouds
and a thunderstorm began. We did however get to see a partial eclipse before
the weather went to pot. Tried to work a little of
CW, RTTY, & RTTY until I  was shut down by lightning.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
ANT: Horizontal Loop, Hex,
PWR: 100 watts