[3830] SCC RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 27 11:01:34 EDT 2017

SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

Total:  606   179  Total Score = 282,462

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs and thanks to the Slovenia Contest Club for sponsor and
doing all the work so we could have the Contest.

Bands were okay, especially the lower HF in this part of the USA.  Very little
seen spotted on 15 meters so did not attempt even a CQ on the band.

Twenty was good along with 40 meters.  Eighty was the surprise as number of
European stations were loud.  That coupled with the lower than lately QRN made
it worth the time and effort.

Again, thanks for the contacts and, yes, I am that old to have 1953 the year I
was first licensed:>)

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH