[3830] OhQP WN4AFP Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 27 11:56:21 EDT 2017

Ohio QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   32      4
   40:   61     24
--------------------
Total:   97     28  CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 16,206

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

WOW! Thi,s was another awesome OHQP! Thanks to all the mobiles for keeping me
near the shack for most of the contest - K8MR, K8O, K8RYU, K8RC and WJ8Y.
Almost nothing on 20m, but 40m was good during the day and great at night to
OH. 80m finally woke up for me late in the contest. This is my 5th OHQP and my
3rd QRP entry. Can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks to the MRRC for
their work to make it happen. 73s Dave WN4AFP