[3830] YO HF YO9HP SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 27 14:04:24 EDT 2017

YO DX HF Contest

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Pleasa, PH

   80:   129     6     36
   40:   304    60     53
   20:   333   171     63
   15:   208    34     50
   10:   126    53     33
---------------------------
Total:  1100   324    235  Total Score = 1,569,800

Club: C.S. Petrolul Ploiesti

Comments:

It was a nice surprise to see reasonable propagation on 10 and 15m bands.
Good participation of YO and non-YO stations led to good scores, counting
several calls with  QSO count over 1000. It could have been even better, but we
know that other contesters preffered SCC-RTTY this weekend.
Tight race with YP9W, YQ6A, YR9F and YP8T, on CQContesT.net/livescore,
motivating me to stay in the chair till the last second of the contest.
Thanks all for calling me and see you in next contest. 73, Alex YO9HP