[3830] KsQP N0N(N0NB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 28 14:44:09 EDT 2017

Kansas QSO Party

Call: N0N
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bremen, KS

   80:   41     10      0
   40:   98     39      0
   20:  126     76     27
   15:    8      1      0
   10:    1      1      0
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  274    127     27  Mults = 52  Total Score = 60,264

Claimed score includes 100 bonus points for working KS0KS.

Band conditions weren't great but more Qs could have been made on 15 and 10m
and despite repeated calls on those two bands and verification via RBN for CW,
few answered my calls.  40 and 20m were the bread and butter bands.
Fortunately, Saturday activity saw some activity on 80/75m.  CW was the money
mode as would be expected when operating as "a boy and his radio".

Many thanks to all the stations outside Kansas that come back year after year
for this event.  Conditions did not favor much DX to my station this year but
regulars DK2OK and OM2VL did make into my log on 20 CW.  I'm sure I was
receiving them better than they were receiving me.  Missed ME, VT, and WY for
WAS this year.  Was nice to have AK and HI come by without having to chase them
down.

73, Nate