[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 31 00:06:53 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 31

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :35

Total:  43  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,849

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Got late start.  Was having new bandages put onto my wounded hand, but for those
who have been so kind to ask, that hand is healing nicely.  I think I have only
about 4 more weeks in the finger brace--and it will be so good to be able to
send with my paddles again without sounding like a total QLF LID completely.  I
totally embarrassed myself tonight when trying to say a few words to Bud and
Will.  Please excuse me!

I was going to quit early, but I just couldn't let my buddy, John McVey, K4AFE,
get ahead of me tonight.  Yay!  I finally whipped him, but only because he had
to bow out early!

I hope to hear many of you in the CW Open this weekend.

The Deep Dixie CC still has slots for 3 more operators on Team 2, in case
you're interested.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet