[3830] ARRL 160 VE4EA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 14:35:19 EST 2017

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE4EA
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: VE4EA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Winnipeg

Total:  QSOs = 507  Sections = 79  Countries = 7  Total Score = 81,291

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

It was most interesting operating this contest remotely from Southern California
to my home station. It was impossible to start at 4pm local time, with all the
other family activities planned.
All my equipment performed as if I was right in the shack.  (Thanks Jessy)
I believe this was actually my first ARRL 160m

Sadly, I'm still hampered by the lack of a decent RX antenna. I apologize to
the many callers that I just couldn't pull through the QRN. If somebody has
areceiving antenna ideas for a small city lot, please send them.

Was I the only VE4 active? (Yes, i missed my own section!)

73, Cary

K30 to K3/KPA500 (with Remote Rig)
Ant: Double Inverted-L