[3830] ARRL 160 N4KH SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 15:51:41 EST 2017

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL

Total:  QSOs = 715  Sections = 71  Countries = 19  Total Score = 128,847

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was the first contest that I've had much time to operate this fall, and boy
it was alot of fun. The band was quiet and in good shape. Missed sections = ND,
PR, EB, LAX, ORG, KH6, SB, SJV, EWA, and NT. DX= C6, CM, EA, F, G, GW, HA, I,
KP2, LU, LZ, OE, OM, PJ2, S5, UA, VE, XE and ZF. Thanks everyone for the QSOs,
especially those that I had trouble hearing and had to ask for repeats.

Station: Elecraft K3, Acom 1000 amp, Inv. L.

Jim N4KH Huntsville, AL