[3830] ARRL 10 K7ABV SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 10 17:16:55 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 1:15

   CW:  52     13
  SSB:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  54     15  Total Score = 3,180

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

well that was short...nothing at all during all of the test, except at 0300 both
nights I had a short window...however, I admit Friday I was QRL until that time,
so I could have missed a lot from the starting gun...this has to be one of the
smallest scores I have done in some time..but is a sign of the times I
guess...thanks for q's and glad I made at least 2 q's on ssb, wow...I see a lot
of folks threw in the key before the final bell...guess I am one...cu next year