[3830] ARRL 10 KD7H SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 10 19:22:55 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD7H
Operator(s): KD7H
Station: KD7H

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Kirkland, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:29

   CW:  47     5
  SSB:  15     1
-------------------
Total:  62     6  Total Score = 1,308

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

After using my Buddipole in the CQWW-CW contest, because of storm damage to my
antennas, for the 10 meter 'test, I ground-mounted my old Hustler 6BTV vertical
and, because of the marginal conditions, I decided to use my amplifier (400
Watts). Since the band was so challenging and I, mainly, worked stations in
Western Washington, I was so happy to get a string of Californians. I missed
most of Saturday since my wife and I went to see a play at the Seattle
Repertory Theater.  Culture--other than ham radio--is important, at times.
Thanks to everyone who participated in this year's ten meter contest!