[3830] ARRL 10 N4WW(N4KM) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 10 22:46:16 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4KM
Station: N4WW

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: FL

   CW:  195    31
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  195    31  Total Score = 24,180

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

In 30 Plus years of operating this contest, I am sure the conditions this year
were worse than I have ever seen. Wow! I guess it was probably a bad idea to go
low power this year. I had more people CQ in my face than I have ever had. I
knew it would be bad, but I wasn’t disappointed. I know I missed a few Mults
and a few more contacts. Lots of Sporatic E pings, maybe just long enough to
get a call, but not long enough to make the contacts most of the time. I did
not work 1 W0. I worked N2NS in CA and Wil WJ9B in ID. That was the only
station West of the Mississippi and North of TX, NM and AZ. Now having said all
that, there were some fun times, mostly figuring out timing so you could
complete a contact with the up and down condx. TNX for the contacts and the
OJ’s!
73,
Kevin N4KM