[3830] ARRL 10 N4TB SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 11 14:16:40 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4TB
Operator(s): N4TB
Station: N4TB

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: fl

   CW:  154    34
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  154    34  Total Score = 20,944

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

By far the hardest I have ever worked for the fewest QSO's in any contest in my
62 years of hamming! Great turnout of FL stations, OJ would have been proud.

The P3 Panadaptor display was an invaluable asset. I could see stations appear
and immediately tune to them. Many of the E openings were only 5 to
10 minutes long. Heard K3EST (CA)calling CQ, worked him and moved up the band a
few Khz and called CQ. Worked 4 more CA stations and one NV station in the next
5 minutes, then they were gone! One of the very few runs I had!
Only worked PJ2 and P4 in the Caribbean. Heard ZF9CW, who was S9+++, but he
couldn't hear me. Lots of strong signals (new mults) that I called and called
with no luck.

The rain on Saturday kept my intermittent line noise to a minimum but by Sunday
afternoon is was back. Many thanks to all those who hung in there with multiple
repeats to complete the QSO.

73 Terry N4TB