[3830] ARRL 10 EA5IIK SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 11 15:24:45 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: EA5IIK
Operator(s): EA5IIK
Station: EA5IIK

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: im99wv

   CW:  32     11
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  32     11  Total Score = 1,408

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Unfortunately I"ve lost the most funny part of the test , I couldnt
"be in" during the daylight,I made few qso-s Saturday one hour in
morning and a quart of hour evening, and the rest Sunday evening after
sunset.Anyway , 3 hours of joy...(Nice sigs Saturday evening at abt 17 UTC from
south America and Africa -CW5W , LU2DX ,PP1CZ , PT3T etc and namibian station
V51YJ  but not even one USA stn heard).Used a FT 757GX  100W into a manually
rotative Moxon (my shack is on the roof and the ant. mast vy close).
Tnx to all for efforts and patience to copy my signals.
73s and to the next , Antal EA5IIK