[3830] CWopsT W5MJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 13 23:12:34 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 14

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  38  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,444

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What fun! Noisy tonight. There were lots of folks calling but I could not make
out their calls often because of QRN. There were also a lot of non-CWOps giving
names and states - many more than the usual 1 or 2 I usually hear. When I slowed
down from 33 wpm to 25 wpm I had a number of non-CWOps calls, especially late in
the 'test. Earlier [about 0320 or so] I called CQ a lot with very little
response, but later [about 0345] I slowed down to 25-27 wpm when calling CQ and
had a bunch of responses from what I take to be new ops.