[3830] ARRL 10 F6GOX SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 15 05:40:50 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 07H42

   CW:  131    32
  SSB:   16    10
-------------------
Total:  147    42  Total Score = 23,352

How say ? It was like a local contest the satuday morning with no ncdxf beacons
listen and only few europeans stations. Signals were very weak, deeep qsb, with
time to time sporadique reinforcements, letters by letters, probably due to
meteor scatter conditions who announcing the Geminides... So I decide to stop
the contest for the afternoon, spent time in the woods because of a very nice
sunny day... I come back few time the evening with better conditions and some
south america openings. Then I decide to do other thing the sunday. See you
next time. Best 73 Laurent