[3830] 9A CW 9A4M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 18 10:33:42 EST 2017

Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A4M
Operator(s): 9A2KD 9A3XV 9A3ZA 9A4M
Station: 9A4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Babino brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 24:00

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1572   234  Total Score = 1,738,152

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys,

first of all thanks for QSOs and for participation in our contest. In opposite
of 9A5Y we had all funny stuff, OM Power, filters, inband, MK etc.. :) Maybe we
had a little worse antennas. As usual wind made his part of the job days before
the contest so we work hard before to start at time.

Congrats Yankee guys! Congrats also to our big guns 9A1A and 9A7V! Congrats
also to small pistols to participate and share this grate time with as!

Anyway we had nice long weekend on the hill with nice Sunday diner at our good
friend in the nearby village.

See you in the CQ160!

Best 73
Sale, 9A3XV