[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 28 22:24:01 EST 2017

NCCC Sprint - Dec 29

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx

  160:   9      7
   80:  19     15
   40:  15     12
Total:  43     34  Total Score = 1,462

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Arg! This was a tough evening. Watched my VT Hokies lose to Oklahoma State after
several critical fumbles and turnovers, and had enough time to QSY to the NS for
the evening's fun and games. But seemed to QLF, duped N0TA once and got on
several QSOs as QRM thinking that it was time to call the station. Lost many, at
least half, of jump balls. The bear got me tonight. Congrats to KZ5D in our
little weekly competition. Many, many stations had higher numbers than I did
tonight. Did I say the bear got me?

Thanks to these twp stalwarts for three baggers: W8WTS and W4OC. Yes, only two!

Five minute segments: 7, 8, 5, 8, 6, and 9.

Hope all our little group had a nice Christmas or Hanukkah, and that the new
year is safe and healthy.

Hope to see many in the Stew Perry in a day or so.

73, Jim N3BB