[3830] RAC Winter VE3NNT M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 31 01:00:10 EST 2017

RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 3:44

   40:   67     0        10        0
   20:  138     0        11        0
   15:   23     0         3        0
Total:  228     0      1028        0  Total Score = 24,672

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I operated my station remote from FR5 (Reunion Island). The 2 second delay made
things challenging. Many times, I ended up responding at the same time as
stations would repeat their call. Of course, I have no paddle either, which was
also challenging, just the N1MM programmed function keys for sending. I accessed
my Flex 6500 computer using TeamViewer. I was on less than 4 hours since I was
using my cell phone local data package by tethering my laptop, which was costing
me 15 Euros per 2 GB.

Thanks for all the QSOs and HNY everyone.