[3830] TBDC WD8DSB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 31 10:44:52 EST 2017

Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WD8DSB
Operator(s): WD8DSB
Station: WD8DSB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 306  Total Score = 1,181

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Did not operate the entire contest and had higher than normal noise floor, but
still managed to make 306 QSOs including one European contact.  Used my old
Kenwood TS-180s running 100 watts into my 68 foot base loaded vertical.  Decent
conditions to West Coast.  First time operating in a contest as a member of
Society of Midwest Contesters which added a little fun to the equation.  Also
first time posting to the 3830 reflector (and hopefully I did not mess it up too
bad).