[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K4DXV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 2 21:53:28 EST 2017

NCCC RTTY Sprint - Feb 3

Call: K4DXV
Operator(s): K4DXV
Station: K4DXV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   80:   1     1
   40:   2     2
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 9

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My first time back in a long, long time. I think my last NS was in April 2016.
Almost totally new station -- new rig, new computer, new interface. Still
making the transition from FSK to AFSK, or maybe it's adjusting to the new rig.
Had a lot of trouble hearing stations tonight, and it seemed like 40 emptied out
pretty quickly. Went to 80 and was only able to make one Q. At any rate, glad to
be back. Hope to get some more practice in this weekend around the
granddaughter's birthday. 73, all!