[3830] BC QSO NG7W Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 4 22:34:42 EST 2017

British Columbia QSO Party

Call: NG7W
Operator(s): NG7W
Station: NG7W

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: WA

   20:    5      3      1        5         3         1
   15:    6      6               5         6
   10:    4      1               3         1
Total:   15     10      1       13        10         1  Total Score = 2,116

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty bad conditions here. I heard a few BC stations that just did not hear me
at all. I don't have 40/80 meters at the moment, so I could have probably done
much better. I was lucky to pick up VA7ODX for the bonus points 5 times!

Spiderbeam pointed north, 100 watts.