[3830] BC QSO VA7YJJ Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 02:01:11 EST 2017

British Columbia QSO Party

Call: VA7YJJ
Operator(s): VA7YJJ
Station: VA7YJJ

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Duncan, BC

   80:   4       3      0        5         4         0
   40:           5      0                  6         0
   20:   5       6      0        6         5         0
Total:   9      14      0       11        15         0  Total Score = 1,716

Not too good this year. I guess my antennas did not like the fresh snow. But I
did something new, that is CW. I managed to get 9 CW QS0. To me that is
amazing. Well, since the bands were silent for me I had plenty of time to
listen and learn. A few stations even answered my extra slow CW CQ. Some had an
infinite patience with me. Thank you:) That was great. It made my day. BC QSO
party is my pet contest so rain or shine I was there all the way. But it was a
long day with only a few rewards. Some days are just like that.

I hope I was the only one to experience the "nothingness". Joseph