[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 6 12:58:51 EST 2017

NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

---------------------

Team: Oregon Frozen Slugs

Comments:

Not the best conditions for me.  40 meters was pretty good - but the other two
bands were down.  80 meters had more QRN than it does in September - and QSB of
signals required fills on most information.

WW1ME called on 80 and it took me nearly 5 minutes to make sure I had the
information correct.  Thanks for hanging in there Rick.

20 meters - 2 element yagi
40 meters - dipole (driven element of MonsterIR with parasitic elements on 30
meters)
80 meters - sloping dipole

Tree