[3830] CQ160 CW HB9CA Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 7 08:24:15 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: HB9CA
Operator(s): HB9CAT HB9DUR IK2JUB IK2NCJ
Station: HB9CA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Letzi
Operating Time (hrs): 33:46

Total:  QSOs = 1619  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 79  Total Score = 1,121,180

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Having tried this contest last year we thought the site would have a good
potential for 160m; so we've improved the Antenna farm and gave it a more
serious try this year; the top loaded Vertical performed very well, but the
existing 8 Beverage RX setup didn't perform as expected. We're looking into
this, we thank all hams that called us for the patience, we know what to
improve next time !