[3830] CWopsT N3JT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 8 15:05:55 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 8

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  94  Mults = 77  Total Score = 7,238

There are times when I am surprised at how well things click and the resulting
good score.  This time I astounded myself at how poorly I did!!!  Everything
was wrong, it seemed. Wrong band, bad timing (encountering everybody just as
they were beginning a contact), under par conditions, no answers to my CQs,
etc.  Jeez.  I guess it was fun, though!!  At least this time the power module
(adapter) for my laptop didn't fail and knock me out of the session entirely as
it did at the 13z CWT.