[3830] RTTY WPX KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 19:26:27 EST 2017

CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KK7PR
Operator(s): K7ZS KE7AUB KT7E
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Casual weekend with normal overload of things to do!  Managed 'Half Time' for a
M/S.  We missed some very productive hours but we had fun!

Thanks to Andy KE7AUB for putting in a lot of chair time in spite of just
returning from traveling... Extra Effort!  Great to have Joe KT7E join us
here.

Great particpation in general, nice to have a nice EU opening on the Left Coast
on 20m Sunday AM.  I sure hope 15 meters doesn't totally go away on us, very
productive again this weekend.

73 and thanks for all the contacts!

-Kevin K7ZS Trustee for KK7PR