[3830] RTTY WPX N9TF SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 22:10:36 EST 2017

CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Lots of projects still going on here, and many commitments Saturday and Sunday,
but managed to get some BIC time. Conditions here seemed pretty good especially
on 40 and 80 for DX. Ended up with 57 DX entities. I made it a contest within a
contest. My first 50 S&P Q's were all different prefix's, so I just kept
S&Ping for red calls to work on the screen. Worked a lot of new DX and
Mults on 20m Sunday morning. Signals to EU Sunday seemed much stronger than
Saturday morning. Wish I could have put in a few more hours towards the end of
the contest, but had to QRT around 1900 Sunday afternoon for several
commitments.
Always a lot of fun to play in this contest.

73 Gene, N9TF

Rig: K3S/P3 100 watts. Antennas, 2 element triband at 37' 10/15/20 and a 40/80
shortened (100') dipole at 35' apex.