[3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 16 04:50:59 EST 2017

CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ9R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos

Wow, it was a nice battle.
Still having several tons of snow over radials field, make a huge
difference in verticals performance, hence great low band numbers.
Snow-drifts in the antenna field melted down to only 1.5 meters tall.
Two weeks ago they were nearly 3 meters.
On the other hand, except a few bursts to DX side, 15m was a disappointment.
Thanks to LZ1QV and LZ1ZM for helping me to rebuild broken flag to the east.
Despite our big efforts in Friday , fresh water pipes in the
building remains frozen or partially melted.So no shower or fresh water
this time.
Thanks for all contacts, log will be in LOTW soon.
73, Nasko