[3830] ARRLDX CW VO1HP SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 19:28:56 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GN37po
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Remote Operation

   10:    7     7
-------------------
Total: 1323   328  Total Score = 1,300,848

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Instant pile ups after just couple of CQ's...the Skimmer world is wide awake.
Glad to be able to get on and hand out NF.  Heard VO1BQ in there as well
knocking them into left field.!

Always liked this contest...just working DX....don't get me wrong WAS contests
are fun as well but can't compete with this one.  Wish I had the drive to go
bigger!

K3 mini; K3 Remote 100w.
KAT500 ATU/Antenna switch
160M Inv L + FCP; Rx 160/80 - 200ft unterminated BOG
80/40 trapped Low dipole
HF6V 80-10

The remote gear worked perfectly - no glitches.  Remote weak area is antennas -
HF6V useless on 10m.

...tnx to all for the fun and excitement