[3830] ARRLDX CW K0VXU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:28:51 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 23:00

Total:  709   271  Total Score = 576,417

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3/TL922A/TH6DXX/Slopimg Vees (40 & 80), Inverted L (160)

Almost entireely S&P - ran JA's on 20 the last hour.  Conditions seemed
reasonably good except for 10 meters.  Activity on 10 was sparse at best.

Spent some time working the VP6 and working other DX outside of the contest.
It was surprising to find TZ in the contest.  Many stations were contacted on 4
bands, several on 5 bands, and only one on 6 bands.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my calls and provided a QSO.

Although my contesting is part-time, it is great fun nevertheless.  Hope to see
everyone in the next one.

73,
Russ - K0VXU