[3830] ARRLDX CW K0OO(@WA3EKL) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:33:25 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0OO
Operator(s): KO00 KB3VQC KG4USN K3LU WA3EKL K3UL N3DPB
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MDC

   40:  294   100
Total: 1266   374  Total Score = 1,419,330

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had a limited crew at the WA3EKL Contest station for this contest due to
illness and family problems.  Some of our opts are still learning to be more
proficient at CW.  The station preformed well and we would have probably had a
few more qso’s on 160 meters if one of us had remembered to turn on the high
voltage of the amp and put it on line!  We also finally figured out how to get
out room temperature down to a balmy 82 degrees with all the equipment running.
 The food was outstanding as usual and everyone had a great time.  See you all
next week!