[3830] ARRLDX CW KM6JD SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 01:39:36 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KM6JD
Operator(s): KM6JD
Station: KM6JD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 29:59

  160:    3     2
Total:  502   156  Total Score = 230,256

Great DX contest despite low solar flux.  Low atmospheric noise levels really
seemed to help out.  Lots of great operators made this contest really stand
out.  Lots of really big signals from the Caribbean, Central and South America,
Mexico, Japan, Europe and Western Africa.  I can only imagine what it would have
been like at peak solar flux!  I ran about 500-700W depending on the band.

Rig - Kenwood TS-590SG
Amp - Ameritron AL-80B
Ant - Force-12 C31-XR + shunt fed 60 foot tower for 160, 80 and 40 meters.