[3830] ARRLDX CW WQ6X(@NX6T) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 03:59:52 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
Total:  754   199  Total Score = 449,541

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook Ca.
("NashVille").
While space weather forecasts were horrible, 80 & 40 provided many run
opportunities.  Even 10 meters had several openings.
The most interesting part came in the last hour while running 21049.49 when I
received a call from T88DT and then 5T0JL (via long path).
I was disappointed by the number of BULLY stations who attempted to run me off
run frequencies I had been on for over an hour.  I was also surprised to find
K3LR and K1ZM operating out of band (on 3499.70 & 6999.89 respectively).
Wassup with that?
You can read the writeup of this GiG in the WQ6X Contest Blog:
http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com.