[3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 08:08:01 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT K9ZO N9CK WT2P KB9OWD
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL

   40: 1233   121
   20: 1619   126
   15:  908   111
Total: 4315   532  Total Score = 6,838,860

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

What a nice surprise! Conditions were good despite the SFI, A and K index. You
just got to get on and operate and see what happens.

40m were good most of the day. We started working EU at the start and kept
working them in their daylight. So we went to 40m often and early. 20m started
before SR and was the best band overall. 15m was the surprise...we never
expected to do so well but each day we had good openings.

The team was excellent and we missed Bill, K3WA who got zapped with a cold just
a day before. Lots of good food and teamwork! Lots of interleaved QSOs with
excellent timing and teamwork.

Thanks for the QSOs. Look forward to the Phone weekend.

73, Craig K9CT