[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 10:41:32 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Babino Brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 32:00

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1879   229  Total Score = 1,290,873

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys,

lot of fun as usual. Thanks for calling. Missed Saturday afternoon due to work
on the antenna - so missed the general QSO number and some mults on 15 - it was
closed when I start.

Nice to play with new Microham toy MK2R+. I learn now SR S&P, dueling CQ,
Stereo and other nice stuff. First time two same RIGs on the table - IC-7600.

Signals on lower bands over my expectations. Spatially good run on 40 at the
end of the contest. 15 and 20 under my expectations. 10 totally closed.

CU next time - maybe in SSB!

73
Sale, 9A3XV