[3830] ARRLDX CW K3UL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 12:38:44 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3UL
Operator(s): K3UL
Station: K3UL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA

Total: 2056   382  Total Score = 2,356,176

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Comments �" despite N1MM not working at the beginning of the contest and
making it necessary to return to WriteLog, I finally passed the 2,000 Q mark!
I do regret not looking for more Mults, especially on 20 and 15 meters.  Thanks
to AA1K, I had some minor antenna work done right before the contest on my 160
meter shunt fed tower that certainly seemed to help my ability to work stations
on TB.  All of the equipment performed perfectly.  The ACOM 2000A never missed a
beat for the entire contest.  This was a lot of fun despite fighting some health
problems and I’m very pleased to make my contribution to FRC!  73, Bob K3UL