[3830] ARRLDX CW KA6BIM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 14:38:08 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR

  160:    7     6
   20:  504   110
Total: 1284   331  Total Score = 1,269,054

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Murphy struck at Oh-dark-Thirty and took out my power supply and 160 mtrs. Lost
time reconfiguring the station. Played catch up after that and never did.
Great opening to EU on Sunday morning, and also a partial opening on 10 mtrs
Sunday. It was open to stations in the South 1/2 of the US, I was just above
that line and could hear the 100 watt SA stations, but not work many of them
with my KW.  It was more of a one way propagation  Thanks for all the qso's  I
heard some great cw operators out there,  I'm not one of them......