[3830] ARRLDX CW IZ1YPF(@IR1Y) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 18:20:34 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IZ1YPF
Operator(s): IZ1YPF
Station: IR1Y

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:

   20: 1082    61
Total: 1082    61  Total Score = 197,823

This came after my university exams session, I was pumped to do well from this
amazing station. Even if, overall, I am happy with the result I did waste a lot
of time saturday. During the peak hours I didn't operate for a while, plus
sunday from 18z I lost my mind "power" for at least two hours. It
felt like a reaaaaaally long contest, but enjoyable.
Thanks to my friends Flavio, Carlo and Giacomo that made this contest possible
for me.

Thanks to K5TR, he did call me and it was a pleasure since I usually study
listening to his cw contest audios.