[3830] NAQP RTTY WI9WI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 25 23:41:15 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Madison, WI

   80:  20     14
   40:  10      8
   20:  25     17
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  55     39  Total Score = 2,145

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Delta

Comments:

After spending over 60 hours in the chair at PJ2T last week (WPX RTTY, ARRL CW,
and PJ2/WI9WI outside the contests) I wasn't too enthusiastic about this one.
But here's the score for the club. My latest pet peeve is ops who leave the
frequency before I acknowledge their exchange. At least a couple of dozen of
them lost their QSO and probably a mult when I operated WPX RTTY as PJ2T a
couple of weekends ago. I'd ask for a repeat of either the NR or their call and
they were gone. I'd always ask at least twice. The QSO gets scrubbed from the
log and they get a NIL. At least 3 ops lost their QSOs tonight for the same
reason. And that's only in 55 QSOs. I don't see this nearly as much on CW.
Thanks for the QSOs.
73
Jim WI9WI