[3830] CQ160 SSB NQ4I Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 08:18:44 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): NQ4I
Station: NQ4I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga

Total:  QSOs = 351  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 10  Total Score = 49,105

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just played around some. Lots of noise and qrn on Friday night. I thought
Saturday night was better. OK7K was the loudest European all night. Rigs used
TenTec Orion and an Alpha 4310. Antennas were a trio fo 3/8 top loaded
verticals and a single 1/4 vertical. Receiving was done with three beverages
and a Hi-Z receiving 4 square. Thanks for all the memories!