[3830] NAQP RTTY WT2P Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 10:25:08 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   15:   25     4
Total:  335   108  Total Score = 36,180

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Beta

Comments:

Fun contest. First major contest after doing some station tweaks for switching
and SO2R and everything worked flawlessly. Identified some potential AFSK
problems with the setup Thursday night during NS RTTY and implemented a fix
before the contest. Glad I found out Thursday, everything was fixed and ready
to go 2 hours before the start.

Beat least year's effort in terms of Q's but fell slightly short of
multipliers. It wasn't for lack of trying, as 80 became the band to see and be
seen, I had the second radio scouring 40 and managed to pick up some lone mults
calling CQ. Highlight was working the 5J0NA on 15 RTTY for a new RTTY country.

Stats:
Best hour 0100Z, 55/hr
118 2nd radio Q's

Station: