[3830] NAQP RTTY NC6K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 14:10:30 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45

   40:  132     9
Total:  360   109  Total Score = 39,240

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC

Comments:

This was a major disaster from the start. I couldn't get the second radio or
antenna to work, and spent way too much time fussing with everything, which
lowered my rate considerably. I should just have stuck with SO1R throughout.

Conditions on the bands seemed poor. 40 M was good for a while in the late
afternoon, but 15 was in and out, and 80 was so-so. I managed less than 50% of
my target score and Qs.

Quick note to the station who was asking for others to spot them - that's a
no-no!