[3830] CQ160 SSB TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 17:06:54 EST 2017

CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: BREST_IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs): ~18

Total:  QSOs = 273  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 10  Total Score = 87,840

First time in this contest!
Crazy to try it with 90/100w close to city center!
No rx antenna so hight noise level!
Heard much more than i worked in west indies , NA!
AZ NA7TB was loud around my sr Sunday morning !
Pity that's again we may be the only one who can't acces up to 1850!
Heard some eu called NA down 1810 new allocation ?

I was amazed about ssb activity on Top Band in SSB!

Have to see next year for another category maybe!

Thanks to the few dx in West Inides , NA some have big ears , some others s8/9+
never heard me!

Rig TS850 , Antenna 27 top loaded vertical using also in RX !

Thanks for qsos cu next wend in ARRL SSB!

Oli