[3830] NAQP RTTY N0AJN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 27 00:52:58 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N0AJN
Operator(s): N0AJN
Station: N0AJN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  228    83  Total Score = 18,924

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The bands were good in Colorado, but the contest participation was low. Here is
why I think participation was low.

Single ops are treated unfairly. As a Single OP, I should be able to use all
the technology and time I feel I want to use. I want all of the great tools we
have and not be penalized. The fun of our technology is why this hobby is
growing again at a time when we are entering the lowest activity in the present
sun cycle. (Licensing and ARRL membership is growing I believe)  It is not fair
that if I use spotting, it puts me in a multi category with the big guns. Also
most operators just want Q's, so if our SO time is limited to 10 hrs., there
aren't as many total Q's in the contest.

Please update the rules.  Thanks, Gary F.  N0AJN