[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 4 09:09:59 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 4

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  109  Mults = 89  Total Score = 9,701

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Steppir 3el @55ft, Windom @55ft, CQ/X 1.8.0.13

Wow nice session to start the year with my best on 80m and better than 100 Qs.
Surprising with all the fat fingering I did this morning -- hopefully all of
that is out of my system. A couple of times when I tried to QSY from 40m to 20m
I heard a caller just as I pressed the band button and had to quickly retreat to
40m. Only spent about 10 minutes on 20m which is about half of my usual on that
band.

Glad to be an early bird in the new log of NN5O (aka WB5EIN). That new call is
sure a lot easier to pick up. Also was pleased that I did not blink too many
times when copying Rich-CG3KI (aka VE3KI).

Great conditions and excellent participation this morning. Thanks for all the
Qs and hope to be back at 1900z.