[3830] RTTY Roundup WW4LL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 17:54:43 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): N9DFD W4KTR AA4CF K1ZZI WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA

Total: 1556  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 64  Total Score = 188,276

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

"Snowmeggeden" missed us but we had a little ice that froze a couple
of rotors until it got above freezing today.

LOTS of activity on Saturday.  Band conditions seemed down a bit today.

A little surprised to how early activity closed down on 40 last night.  Had
some latency issues with one computer that affected seeing all of the log in
N1MM+.  Not an issue with them, but something to do with my computer, I
suspect.

New W3JK antenna systems performed very well and held up good too, with the
little bit of ice we had.

Had a good crew of friends here that did a great job.  K1ZZI did a great job on
80 last night.

Also loving contesting with the Flex 6700, but anxiously waiting for new
software release with contesting enhancement.  Thanks to everyone that
participated, making it a fun event.

73'....Fred, WW4LL