[3830] RTTY Roundup AA5AU SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 19:27:29 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: LA

Total: 1766  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 53  Total Score = 194,260

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Not sure WC0G (ND) got my call right. He answered my CQ but used someone else's
call. I tried to correct him but he didn't confirm it. GW3YDX was a nice
suprise calling in on 80. TU to N8HM and W3DQ for DC.

40 was so long Saturday night, I could only work EU, California and Mexico.
Endless unanswered CQs and the bandscope was eerily void of signals. I was
expecting more out of 40. It was just the opposite Sunday afternoon/evening. It
was open to all the USA and everyone heard me so I made up for lost Q's.

15 was a nice surprise. Wasn't expecting 300 Qs but I'll take it. 80 was OK. I
wish I had a better antenna. 20 was king. It was rockin' and rollin'.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts. Do it again next year.

73, Don AA5AU