[3830] RTTY Roundup NR4C Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 19:43:42 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NR4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:32

Total:  338  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 17  Total Score = 23,660

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Prob most BIC time for me.  Great thing to do when snowed in!  Had some
difficulty with computer, as having MAC Mini sitting on top of KAT500 worked
fine on all bands except 80m.  On 80, n1mm digital engine locked up on TX.  Had
to cycle computer to recover.  Moved Mini and all ok.  Used 2-Topne this time
and it worked well.  A lot easier to set up then MMTTY.  Ran AFSK  with my K3S.
 Saw some very wide signals on the P3.  Even local friends weren't that bad.
Some of those signals wipe out at least one QSO on each side.