[3830] RTTY Roundup K6CTA SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 19:46:33 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6CTA
Operator(s): K6CTA
Station: K6CTA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  121  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 6  Total Score = 4,719

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started out with a software problem in Write Log that caused some weirdness in
transmitting. Turned out to be a simple solution but as always caused some
frustration before stepping back and thinking clearly. Once that was resolved
everything worked as it should - for a 100W station with a small HOA style
antenna. I am always intrigued with the fact that (and I assume that I am weak)
many weaker stations have no issue with copy while there are loud signals that
CQ in my face when I call. But, for the most part, my limited time was good,
clean fun. 100% S&P - and I am thankful for the band scope!

Thanks for the Q's....

73,
Ed K6CTA

Equip: