[3830] RTTY Roundup N9VPV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 21:27:18 EST 2017

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N9VPV
Operator(s): N9VPV
Station: N9VPV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  123  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 9  Total Score = 5,904

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My intended effort turned into a "not so much" effort.
I started late on Saturday, then FedEx showed up with a package from DX
Engineering, which slowed my efforts for a bit. :-)
 Life's unpredictable moments brought me visitors for much of the rest of
Saturday, and Sunday was cut short by other responsibilities.
 Mostly S&P both days, which to me seems tougher, but did manage a couple
short runs Sunday on 15 and 20. 10m was non existent, except for the one I
worked from Aruba :-)
And "Thank You" to the SMC members that said Hello, and managed to
get in my log. RTTY is always fun, even when done casually